Join us for a guided journey exploring the shores of Freshwater Bay or Lake Crescent while learning the skills of Stand Up Paddleboarding. You will be outfitted with the stablest boards in the industry and will be taught all the tricks that make this sport enjoyable. Give us a call to reserve your spot, daily tours run seven days a week, meeting at 1:30 PM, $79 per person, all equipment, transportation and instructor provided, reservations required.
Trip Check In Location is at our store: Adventures Through Kayaking
2358 Highway 101 West
Port Angeles, WA 98363
Trip Check In Time: 1:30 PM
Trip Return Time: 5:00 PM
INCLUDED IN THIS ADVENTURE
– All Stand Up Paddleboard equipment: including paddleboard (SUP), paddle, pfd (personal flotation device,)
kayaker style very comfy wetsuit, footwear, paddle jacket, and gloves as needed.
You will be given a drybag to keep you personal items dry and secure throughout the trip.
– A complete size range of gear is available: Youth XS- Adult 4X
– Transportation to and from the launch site.
– Trip Duration- approximately 1.5 hours on the water
– Paddleboarding at Lake Crescent in Olympic National Park
– Learn how to walk on water!
– Super Fun!
– Learn all the basics, including safety tips.
– Wildlife Opportunities include: Mammals, Birds & Reptiles
– Mountainous Scenery
– Unbelievably clear turquoise blue water
– Comfortable, Clean Equipment
– Small Group Sizes
– This trip is appropriate for ages 4 and older
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY LEVEL
– Geared toward beginners
– Suitable for most people
– Some weight restrictions may apply, contact us in advance if over 250 lbs.
– Several sizes available to suit most people